The Brazen Broads ~ Grab Our Button!

The Brazen Broads Button

11 August 2011

A New Brazen Chapter......



Some Fun Changes And Maybe Some New Broads.......


Hi all! Hope everyone's having a great week!


I've got some fun ideas for the blog, and I hope to be posting them soon. Of course, it's sad to say goodbye to Alexandria, but life has a way of changing on us, sometimes unexpectedly. We live our lives in chapters, and for Alexandria, a busy chapter is upon her. Best wishes.


Of course, I'll still be reading and writing reviews. It's what this Broad does. But I'm hoping to add a few new Broads - the brazen sort - to the line-up. In the meantime, I'm planning a little project! One of my favorite books is Pride And Prejudice, by Jane Austen, and I've read it countless times. It's a favorite for many, the proof of which is evident in the many sequels this classic has inspired. In honor of that, I'm going on a Pride & Prejudice marathon...............






I'll read the original - again - and post a review. Then, I'll begin reading and posting on the spin-off novels. There are so many, there's no end to the possibilities!


What's your favorite Pride and Prejudice spin-off novel? Let me know by commenting! I'll add it to the queue.


Happy Reading! ~ Moira Naveen































2 comments:

  1. This is the list so far....

    1. Mr. Darcy Takes A Wife, Linda Berdoll

    2. Pemberly Manor, Kathryn L. Nelson

    3. Mr & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy ~ Two Shall Become One, Sharon Lathan

    I'm pluggin away on the original....and it's delish! ~ Moira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your top three picks. I also enjoyed Pamela Aidan's Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman trilogy. It gives an interesting look at how Darcy spen't his time between pages, as it were.

    ReplyDelete

We Broads love comments! Thanks for stopping by.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...