In short, it's a place to set flexible writing related goals in which you can glean encouragement from fellow writers/bloggers/reviewers and benefit from accountability. (Complete instructions/rules/guidelines below)
Here's what Mina and I would like to accomplish during Round 4:
* We will check in at least once a week, offering a post that deals with some aspect of writing. It may be a writer we'd like to showcase, a poem we've found or written ourselves, or our own quirky commentary on some shiny bauble/idea/thought/fashion/recipe/book/author that's caught our eye or attention.
* Both Moira and Mina will visit around and visit at least 5 blogs per week - that's 10 in all. We may complete this for each check-in...but we like to maintain a bit of mystery!
* Mina and I would like to develop some posting categories (I reference my sister's idea of a food related post-topic we'll call 'Braised Broads'...is that not the greatest?!) to organize our blog and add interest. Eventually, we may incorporate a loose posting schedule.
* Both Broads will post at least one book review per month.
* The Brazen Broads would like to feature one author per month. We're considering calling this 'Coffee-Talk' and hosting authors with new releases (both traditional and indie), spreading book love across the web! Contact the Broads - Moira & Mina Naveen