The Brazen Broads ~ Grab Our Button!

The Brazen Broads Button

02 January 2013

My Cheers and Apologies



Hello out there!  This is Willow, saying that we are sorry to be gone for so long, but we are back now. Happy new year, by the way!  2013 is looking good, even if just for the fact our impending doom isn’t written in at the end.  I give it about a week until there is a new plot to destroy humankind.  But anyways, how have you all been?  It has been good over here, but a little hectic.  School, holidays, and simple family life have been crazy, all with the purpose of keeping us away from you wonderful people.  Like I said though, we are back now.  My Christmas was a good haul, bringing in more books than I have room for, so there should be some reviews coming your way from my end of the ring.  I am not sure I can speak for anyone else, but don’t worry, I think I can convince them that there is simply no way they can put off their lovely readers for any longer.  I hope you have a wonderful day, full of good books, wonderful ideas, and lots of green tea (my personal brain juice).  Cheers!


~ Willow Naveen♥

1 comment:

We Broads love comments! Thanks for stopping by.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...